|Kanji in this term|
- 掌る (less common)
- To manage or be in charge of a role or job, in a position of responsibility.
- kaikei jimu o tsukasadoru mono
- the person in charge of or responsible for the accounting work
- To rule, control, or administer people or things, from a position of authority.
- seishi o tsukasadoru kami
- the god controlling life and death
- (biology): To carry out a role, to serve a function, as done by an organ of the body.
- Kokyū o tsukasadoru zōki wa hai desu.
- The organ that handles breathing is the lungs.
- (rule, control):
- (manage, be responsible for):