Simplified from 嘆 (𦰩 → 又); simplified from 歎.
叹 (radical 30 口+2, 5 strokes, cangjie input 口水 (RE), composition ⿰口又)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 174, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3265
- Dae Jaweon: page 386, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 575, character 4
- Unihan data for U+53F9
|For pronunciation and definitions of 叹 – see 嘆 (“to sigh; interjection; etc.”).
(This character, 叹, is the simplified form of 歎, which is in turn a variant form of 嘆.)
- The meaning of this term is uncertain.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text