叹 (radical 30, 口+2, 5 strokes, cangjie input 口水 (RE), four-corner 67040, composition ⿰口又)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 174, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3265
- Dae Jaweon: page 386, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 575, character 4
- Unihan data for U+53F9
- Etymology 1 and 2
- Simplified from 嘆 (𦰩 → 又).
|For pronunciation and definitions of 叹 – see 嘆 (“interjection; to [[sigh; etc.”).|
(This character, 叹, is the simplified form of 嘆.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 叹 – see 又 (“again; once more; also; in addition; etc.”).|
(This character, 叹, is recorded in one or more historical dictionaries as a variant form of 又.)
- ‡ The meaning of this term is uncertain.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text