Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 合體
|For pronunciation and definitions of 合体 – see 合體 (“to have a close relationship; to have an intimate relationship; to have sexual intercourse; etc.”).|
(This term, 合体, is the simplified form of 合體.)
|Kanji in this term|
- combination of multiple entities to become one
- (of multiple entities) to combine and become one
- to unite, to coalesce
- (science fiction, of robots) to combine together and become a new, stronger robot
- 2016 June 18, “
磁石の戦士α[Magnet Warrior α]”, in STRUCTURE DECK 武藤遊戯 [STRUCTURE DECK: Mutō Yūgi], Konami: α、 β、 γで 変 形 合 体する。
- Arufa, Bēta, Ganma de henkei gattai suru.
- α, β, γ, together, they unite and transform.
- (euphemistic) to have sex