巣 (radical 47, 巛+8, 11 strokes, cangjie input 火田木 (FWD), four-corner 90904, composition ⿱𭕄果)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 531, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 8696
- Dae Jaweon: page 919, character 23
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 2, page 1221, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5DE3
Unorthodox variant of 巢 found in a moveable type copy of Biographies of Exemplary Women 《列女傳》. First attested in 《宋元以來俗字譜》, a variant forms dictionary compiled in 1930 that records unorthodox forms (俗字) that have existed since the Song dynasty.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 巣 – see 巢 (“nest; etc.”).|
(This character, 巣, is a variant form of 巢.)
(grade 4 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 巢)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 巣 – see the following entry.
|(This term, 巣, is an alternative spelling of the above term.)
巣 • (so) (hangeul 소, revised so, McCune–Reischauer so)
- Alternative form of 巢 (“nest”)