Simplified from 幣 (敝 → 丿)
币 (radical 50 巾+1, 4 strokes, cangjie input 竹中月 (HLB), composition ⿱丿巾)
- currency, coins, legal tender
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 328, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 8774
- Dae Jaweon: page 632, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 728, character 3
- Unihan data for U+5E01
|For pronunciation and definitions of 币 – see 印 (“stamp; seal; trace; mark; sign; etc.”).
(This character, 币, is a variant form of 印.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 币 – see 幣 (“currency, coins”).
(This character, 币, is the simplified and variant form of 幣.)