氙 (radical 84, 气+3, 7 strokes, cangjie input 人弓山 (ONU), four-corner 80717, composition ⿹气山)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 599, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17047
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 3, page 2010, character 7
- Unihan data for U+6C19
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 气 (“gas”) + phonetic 山 (“mountain”). The phonetic component is abbreviated from 仙 (“celestial being”).
Borrowed from English xenon.
- (chemistry) xenon
- (obsolete) 氠 (shēn), 氥 (xī), 𣱧 (zhòng)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
This character is not used in Japanese.
氙 • (seon) (hangeul 선, revised seon, McCune–Reischauer sŏn, Yale sen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text