Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Historical forms of the character 气|
|Oracle bone script||Bronze inscriptions||Large seal script||Small seal script|
A pictogram of an air flow. In seal form, it was the same as 乞.
- Kangxi radical №84
- Shuōwén Jiězì radical №8
- KangXi: page 599, character 3
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17043
- Dae Jaweon: page 990, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2010, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6C14
|For pronunciation and definitions of 气 – see 氣.
(This character, 气, is the simplified form of 氣.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 气 – see 乞.
(This character, 气, is a variant form of 乞.)
- steam radical (きがまえ,kigamae)
- This character exists only as a radical in Japanese. The corresponding character is 気.
- An exception is 安气子.
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove