- KangXi: page 1075, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 32742
- Dae Jaweon: page 1543, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2828, character 7
- Unihan data for U+8662
|simp. and trad.
- (historical) Name of several ancient feudal states that existed during the Western Zhou period (1050 to 770 B.C.E.) situated in modern-day Shaanxi and Hunan provinces and founded by relatives of the royal Ji family of the Zhou dynasty
- A surname.
- name of ancient feudal State in Shenxi and Hunan
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text