See also: Յ
, ౩, and צ
- The cardinal number three.
- (superscript) The cube of a number or an unit.
Other representations of 3:
From Middle English [Term?], from Old English þrī, from Proto-Germanic *þrīz, from Proto-Indo-European *tréyes.
- the Egyptian vulture (Neophron percnopterus)
- a bird in general
- intensifying particle
- contrafactual particle (when the main verb of the phrase is in the perfect)
This particle is enclitic; it follows the word which it is intensifying or marking as contrafactual. It can also apply its effect to whole phrases.
- to tread
- to enter a location
- to go off with someone(?)
Allen, Middle Egyptian