Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Initialism of Association of Corporate Counsel.
- Initialism of American Chemistry Council.
- Initialism of Air Coordinating Committee.
- (New Zealand) Initialism of Accident Compensation Corporation.
- (New Zealand, by extension) The government accident compensation scheme in New Zealand, administered by the Accident Compensation Corporation.
ACC (plural ACCs)
- (fan fiction) Initialism of author-created character, a new character who is added into a fanfic's cast of 'official' characters.
- (automotive) Initialism of adaptive cruise control. (See Wikipedia entry on Autonomous cruise control system)