Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- American Chemistry Council
- Air Coordinating Committee
- (New Zealand) Accident Compensation Corporation
- (New Zealand, by extension) The government accident compensation scheme in New Zealand, administered by the Accident Compensation Corporation.
- (Internet, slang) Author-created character, a new character who is added into a fanfic's cast of 'official' characters.
- (automotive) Adaptive cruise control (See Wikipedia entry on Autonomous cruise control system)