Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This is the currency code used in the ISO 4217 standard.
- (computing) Initialism of Computer Aided Detection.
- (computing, engineering) Initialism of computer-aided design.
- (computing) control alt delete
- (import/export) Cash Against Documents; an arrangement where the purchaser must pay the total price in cash in order to get shipping papers from the seller or (usually) a third party.
- (medicine) Coronary Artery Disease
- (public safety) Initialism of Computer Aided Dispatch.
- (finance) Canadian dollar
- (Canadian dollar): C$