Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Abenaki lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Abenaki adjectives: Abenaki terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Abenaki adverbs: Abenaki terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Abenaki conjunctions: Abenaki terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Abenaki morphemes: Abenaki word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Abenaki nouns: Abenaki terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Abenaki numerals: Abenaki terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Abenaki pronouns: Abenaki terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Abenaki verbs: Abenaki terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Abenaki lemmas"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.