Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Arabic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Arabic pronoun forms: Arabic pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Arabic indefinite pronouns: Arabic pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Arabic pronouns by inflection type: Arabic pronouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Arabic interrogative pronouns: Arabic pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Arabic personal pronouns: Arabic pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Arabic reflexive pronouns: Arabic pronouns that refer back to the subject.
- Category:Arabic relative pronouns: Arabic pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
|First person||أَنَا (ʾanā)||نَحْنُ (naḥnu)|
|Second person||أَنْتَ (ʾanta)||أَنْتِ (ʾanti)||أَنْتُمَا (ʾantumā)||أَنْتُمْ (ʾantum)||أَنْتُنَّ (ʾantunna)|
|Third person||هُوَ (huwa)||هِيَ (hiya)||هُمَا (humā)||هُمْ (hum)||هُنَّ (hunna)|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Arabic pronouns"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.