Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Arabic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Arabic pronoun forms: Arabic pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Arabic definite pronouns: Arabic pronouns that are inherently definite and have definite concord.
- Category:Arabic indefinite pronouns: Arabic pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Arabic interrogative pronouns: Arabic pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Arabic personal pronouns: Arabic pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Arabic reflexive pronouns: Arabic pronouns that refer back to the subject.
- Category:Arabic relative pronouns: Arabic pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
|First person||أَنَا (ʾanā)||نَحْنُ (naḥnu)|
|Second person||أَنْتَ (ʾanta)||أَنْتِ (ʾanti)||أَنْتُمَا (ʾantumā)||أَنْتُمْ (ʾantum)||أَنْتُنَّ (ʾantunna)|
|Third person||هُوَ (huwa)||هِيَ (hiya)||هُمَا (humā)||هُمْ (hum)||هُنَّ (hunna)|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Arabic pronoun forms (0 c, 21 e)
- ► Arabic pronouns by inflection type (9 c, 0 e)
- ► Arabic definite pronouns (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Arabic personal pronouns (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Arabic pronouns"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.