Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Buginese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Buginese adjectives: Buginese terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Buginese adverbs: Buginese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Buginese morphemes: Buginese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Buginese nouns: Buginese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Buginese numerals: Buginese terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Buginese particles: Buginese terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Buginese phrases: Buginese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Buginese pronouns: Buginese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Buginese verbs: Buginese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Buginese lemmas"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.