All terms in Cantonese should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Cantonese.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Cantonese.
- Category:yue:All topics: Cantonese words categorized by subject.
- Category:Cantonese parts of speech: Cantonese terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Cantonese phrases: Cantonese groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Cantonese lexicons: Cantonese words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Cantonese: Cantonese words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Cantonese etymologies: Cantonese terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Cantonese: Words derived from Cantonese in various languages.
- Category:Cantonese symbols: Cantonese characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Cantonese): Cantonese entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User yue: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cantonese.
- Category:Cantonese templates: Cantonese templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.