Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cantonese language editions of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Cantonese language|
|Links related to Cantonese language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Cantonese language considerations|
Reference templates (11)
|Cantonese language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Cantonese
This is the main category of the Cantonese language.
It is spoken in China, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Thailand, the United States, and Vietnam.
Information about Cantonese:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Cantonese for information and special considerations for creating Cantonese language entries.
- Cantonese (yue)Collapse
- ├──── Pinghua (zhx-pin)
- └──── Taishanese (zhx-tai)
- Category:yue:All topics: Cantonese terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cantonese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Cantonese.
- Category:Cantonese entry maintenance: Cantonese entries, or entries in other languages containing Cantonese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cantonese lemmas: Cantonese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Cantonese phrases: Cantonese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Cantonese: Categories with Cantonese entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Cantonese symbols: Cantonese written signs.
- Category:Cantonese templates: Cantonese templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cantonese terms by etymology: Cantonese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Cantonese: Categories with terms that originate from Cantonese.
- Category:User yue: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cantonese.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- yue:All sets (2 c, 0 e)
- yue:All topics (3 c, 0 e)
- Cantonese appendices (0 c, 2 e)
- Cantonese citations (1 c, 2 e)
- Cantonese entry maintenance (9 c, 0 e)
- Cantonese figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Cantonese modules (0 c, 7 e)
- Cantonese non-lemma forms (0 c, 1749 e)
- Cantonese shortenings (4 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Cantonese by language (5 c, 0 e)
- Cantonese symbols (3 c, 2 e)
- Cantonese templates (5 c, 1 e)
- Cantonese terms by etymology (18 c, 0 e)
- Cantonese terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Cantonese (49 c, 0 e)
- User yue (5 c, 83 e)
Pages in category "Cantonese language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
- All languages
- Sinitic languages
- Han script languages
- Traditional Han script languages
- Simplified Han script languages
- Latin script languages
- Languages with automatic transliteration
- Languages of China
- Languages of Australia
- Languages of Canada
- Languages of Indonesia
- Languages of Malaysia
- Languages of Hong Kong
- Languages of Macau
- Languages of Singapore
- Languages of Thailand
- Languages of the United States
- Languages of Vietnam