Category:English sarcastic terms
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that are used sarcastically.
Pages in category "English sarcastic terms"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- what do you know
- what do you want, a cookie
- what does that have to do with the price of corn
- what does that have to do with the price of tea in China
- what else is new
- what's new
- who died and left you in charge
- who died and made you boss
- who's your daddy
- who'd have thunk it
- whoopdee doo
- why not Zoidberg
- wonders never cease