Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Garifuna lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Garifuna adverbs: Garifuna terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Garifuna conjunctions: Garifuna terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Garifuna determiners: Garifuna terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Garifuna interjections: Garifuna terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Garifuna morphemes: Garifuna word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Garifuna nouns: Garifuna terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Garifuna numerals: Garifuna terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Garifuna postpositions: Garifuna adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Garifuna pronouns: Garifuna terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Garifuna verbs: Garifuna terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Garifuna adverbs (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Garifuna conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Garifuna determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Garifuna interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Garifuna morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Garifuna verbs (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Garifuna lemmas"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.