Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Irish terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Irish determiner forms: Irish determiners that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Irish articles: Irish terms that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Irish indefinite determiners: Irish determiners that designate an unidentified noun.
- Category:Irish interrogative determiners: Irish determiners that indicate questions.
- Category:Irish possessive determiners: Irish determiners that indicate ownership.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Irish determiners"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.