Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Shor lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Shor adjectives: Shor terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Shor adverbs: Shor terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Shor conjunctions: Shor terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Shor morphemes: Shor word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Shor multiword terms: Shor lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Shor nouns: Shor terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Shor numerals: Shor terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Shor postpositions: Shor adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Shor pronouns: Shor terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Shor verbs: Shor terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Shor lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 204 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)