Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Shor lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Shor adjectives: Shor terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Shor adverbs: Shor terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Shor conjunctions: Shor terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Shor morphemes: Shor word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Shor multiword terms: Shor lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Shor nouns: Shor terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Shor numerals: Shor terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Shor postpositions: Shor adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Shor pronouns: Shor terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Shor verbs: Shor terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Shor conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Shor verbs (0 c, 14 e)
Pages in category "Shor lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 200 total.