Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Shor lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Shor adjectives: Shor terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Shor morphemes: Shor word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Shor nouns: Shor terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Shor numerals: Shor terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Shor pronouns: Shor terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Shor verbs: Shor terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Shor lemmas"
The following 145 pages are in this category, out of 145 total.