Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Shor language » Lemmas
- Category:Shor adjectives: Shor terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Shor nouns: Shor terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Shor numerals: Shor terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Shor pronouns: Shor terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Shor verbs: Shor terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Shor lemmas"
The following 131 pages are in this category, out of 131 total.