Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Slovene terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Slovene pronoun forms: Slovene pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Slovene indefinite pronouns: Slovene pronouns that refer to unspecified nouns.
- Category:Slovene interrogative pronouns: Slovene pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Slovene personal pronouns: Slovene pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Slovene relative pronouns: Slovene pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.