Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: city
- (Britain, with the definite article) The City of London, the historic core of London where the Roman settlement of Londinium was established.
- (Britain, with the definite article) The United Kingdom's financial industries, which are principally based in the City of London.
- (with the definite article) Any of several other cities in metropolitan areas (such as San Francisco).
- (soccer, informal) Manchester City Football Club, an English football club.
- City will reportedly look to have a fee for Aguero.
- (City of London): the Square Mile
- (London) Hammersmith & City
UK financial sector
City f (genitive City, plural Citys)
- (colloquial) city center, downtown, central business district
- Wir fahren heute Nachmittag in die City.
- We’re going downtown this afternoon.
Declension of City