DL (plural DLs)
- (computing) Download
- (military, nautical) Light destroyer, a variant of the destroyer type of warship
- (military, nautical) Destroyer leader, a variant of the destroyer type of warship
- Driver's license
- (baseball) Disabled list.
- (sexuality) Down low
DL (third-person singular simple present DLs, present participle DLing, simple past and past participle DLed)
- (computing) To download.
- (baseball) To place on the disabled list.
1996 June 3, Joe in MA [username], “Re: Jim Edmonds' return date?”, in rec.sport.baseball.fantasy, Usenet:
- After 7 years of being in a rot league, I have learned that "day to day" in baseballese means "at least a week, maybe more, and maybe after the week, then we may DL him."