Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "er"
- Abbreviation of Elizabeth Regina. (Queen Elizabeth)
- (physics) Abbreviation of Einstein-Rosen bridge.
ER (plural ERs)
- (baseball) The statistic "Earned Run" (a run that was scored without the aid of an error by the fielding team that is charged to the pitcher responsible for allowing the runner that scored to reach base.)
- (biology) Abbreviation of endoplasmic reticulum.
- (computing) Abbreviation of entity-relationship diagram.
- (computing) Abbreviation of entity-relationship model.
- (medicine) Abbreviation of emergency room.
- (sports) Abbreviation of Erie.