I don't think so
- I think what has been said is untrue.
- Sean: Is this the right place to catch the bus?
- Samuel: I don't think so.
- (sarcastic) No (used to refuse or decline something proposed).
- Go out with you? Huh, I don't think so, sweetheart!
- (I think what has been said is untrue): I think not, I suppose not
- (strong way to say no): absolutely not, hardly, not in a million years, not on your life, not on your nelly (British), not likely, no way, no way Jose, as if, no chance
I think that what has been said is untrue