Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (art, UK) Initialism of Royal Society of Arts.
- Initialism of Republic of South Africa.
- (cryptography) Initialism of Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (“an encryption algorithm”).
initialism of Republic of South Africa
RSA (countable and uncountable, plural RSAs)
- (Australia, hospitality) Initialism of Responsible Service of Alcohol (a qualification and permit for bar staff).
- 1999, Linda A. Jerris, Human Resources Management for Hospitality, page 516:
- The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) is more than just a training course. It is a complete system which includes training, testing, reporting and operational policy and procedures support.
- 2007, Transitions Abroad, Volume 30, Issues 4-6, page 65,
- Note that it may be necessary to acquire a certificate, for example the RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) and/ or RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) before being eligible for employment on licensed premises.
- 2007, Peter Rix, Marketing: A Practical Approach, page 3:
- Add in tighter RSA (responsible service of alcohol) and the need to control crowd behaviour, and you can see it′s a fine line we have to tread.
- 2008, George Dunford, Matthew D. Firestone, Anthony Ham, The Big Trip: Your Ultimate Guide to Gap Years and Overseas Adventures, Lonely Planet, page 127,
- In Australia, for example, many employers require you to complete a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course, a six-hour course about when to stop serving customers who have had a little too much.
- (aviation) Initialism of runway safety area.
- (fishing) Initialism of recreational sea angler.
- (transport) Initialism of road safety authority.
- Initialism of Republiek van Suid-Afrika.
- English terms with audio links
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- British English
- English initialisms
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- Australian English
- English terms with quotations
- English eponyms
- English three-letter abbreviations
- en:South Africa
- Afrikaans lemmas
- Afrikaans proper nouns
- Afrikaans initialisms