Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) Indeterminately reserved ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Finland.
- Synonym: FI (for general use)
This is an indeterminately reserved code, included as part of ISO 3166-1 due to its use in designating road vehicles under the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic and formerly the 1968 Vienna Convention on Road Traffic, and is not endorsed for general use by the ISO. The general-purpose code for Finland is FI.
SF (countable and uncountable, plural SFs)
- (fiction) Initialism of science fiction or speculative fiction, often used to avoid having to choose between the two.
- Initialism of square feet.
- Initialism of spontaneous fission.
- (basketball) Initialism of small forward.
- (sports) Abbreviation of semifinal.
- Initialism of San Francisco.
- (Ireland, UK politics) Initialism of Sinn Féin; an Irish political party.
- (video games) Initialism of Street Fighter.
- (motor racing) Initialism of Super Formula.
- (fiction) SF: Abbreviation of サイエンス・フィクション (“science fiction”).
SF (エスエフ; Esu Efu)
- (motor racing) SF: Abbreviation of スーパーフォーミュラ (“Super Formula”).
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English words without vowels
- English initialisms
- English abbreviations
- English proper nouns
- Irish English
- en:UK politics
- en:Video games
- en:Motor racing
- English adjectives
- en:San Francisco
- Japanese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Japanese lemmas
- Japanese nouns
- Japanese abbreviations
- Japanese proper nouns
- ja:Motor racing