Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -əʊkə(r)
smoker (plural smokers)
- A person who smokes tobacco habitually.
- A smoking car on a train.
- An informal social gathering for men only.
- A vent in the deep ocean floor from which a plume of superheated seawater, rich in minerals, erupts.
- An illicit boxing match; see Wikipedia:Battle Royal (boxing).
- A device that releases smoke intended to distract bees (also more specifically called a bee smoker).
- An apparatus for smoking food, or a person who smokes food.
- (UK, Cambridge University) An social event featuring sketches, songs, etc., whether or not smoking is carried out.
person who smokes tobacco habitually
smoking car — see smoking car
vent in the deep ocean floor
illicit boxing match
bee smoker — see bee smoker
apparatus for smoking food