Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: salem
- The place of which Melchizedek was king, mostly identified with Jerusalem.
- Cities and other locations named for the Biblical place.
- The capital city of the state of Oregon in the United States of America. It is the county seat of Marion County.
- A city in Illinois, USA, and the county seat of Marion County.
- A port city in northeast Massachusetts; site of infamous witch-hunts, trials and executions in 1692. It is one of the two county seats of Essex County.
- A city in Indiana in the United States, and county seat of Washington County.
- A city in Missouri, USA, and the county seat of Dent County.
- A city in New Jersey, USA, and the county seat of Salem County.
- A small city in South Dakota, USA, and the county seat of McCook County.
- An independent city in Virginia, USA, and the county seat of Roanoke County.
- An municipality in Stockholm, Sweden.}}
- EMALS, Lemas, MELAS, Selma, Smale, Smeal, almes, amels, lames, lamés, leams, males, meals, melas, mesal, semla
Salem m (plural Salemen)