Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: salem
- The place of which Melchizedek was king, mostly identified with Jerusalem.
- Cities and other locations named for the Biblical place.
- The capital city of the state of Oregon in the United States of America.
- A port city in northeast Massachusetts; site of infamous witch-hunts, trials and executions in 1692.
- A city in Indiana in the United States, and county seat of Washington County.
- An independent city in Virginia, USA, and the county seat of Roanoke County.
Salem m (plural Salemen)