Unsupported titles/Greater than sign
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Unicode name||GREATER-THAN SIGN|
|Unicode block||Basic Latin|
- Greater than, more than; used to show the number on the left has a greater value than the one on the right.
- for all x greater than three
- x is greater than three
- (computing) Indicates a series of steps to achieve a task in software.
- Go to File > Save As > CSV file > OK
- (computing) Indicates that the user is being prompted for input.
- c:\users\home\> (Command Prompt in Microsoft Windows)
- (Internet) Used in e-mail, Usenet and some forums to indent the quoted message being replied to.
- >> What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- > Mine's strawberry.
- I prefer chocolate.
- (Internet slang) Is better than; is superior to.
- See < > for uses of these symbols enclosing other characters.
- ﹥ (small form variant)