Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
|Grease pit (history)
Technical issues, including requests to administrators
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2016/February
- Wiktionary:Information desk/2016/January
- Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2015-11/NORM: 10 proposals
- Wiktionary:Grease pit/2016/January
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2015/September
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2015/November
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2016/January
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2016/February 14
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/Nominations
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Japanese)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries:Japanese/Non-romaji
- Wiktionary:Tea room/2016/February
- Wiktionary:Main Page
- Wiktionary:Etymology scriptorium/2016/February
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Nepali 1-5000
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (English)
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (French)/l
- Wiktionary:Requests for cleanup/archive/2010/Unresolved requests
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2016/February
- Wiktionary:List of languages, csv format
- Wiktionary:List of languages/special
- Wiktionary:List of families
- Wiktionary:List of languages
- Wiktionary:Etymology scriptorium/2014/February
- Wiktionary:Etymology scriptorium/2013/February