Wiktionary > Requests
|Wiktionary Request pages discussionssee also:|
|Requests for cleanup
Cleanup requests, questions and discussions.
|Requests for verification
Requests for verification in the form of durably-archived attestations conveying the meaning of the term in question.
|Requests for deletion
Requests for deletion of pages in the main namespace due to policy violations; also for undeletion requests.
|Requests for deletion/Others
Requests for deletion of pages in other (not the main) namespaces, such as categories, appendices and templates.
|Requests for moves, mergers and splits
Moves, mergers and splits; requests listings, questions and discussions.
|Other places to congregate|
The place where you can request entries to be made for you.
|Translation requests (history)
Minor announcements, propaganda and news.
|Administrator mop-up tasks (history)
Requests and votes for adminship.
Straw polls to measure community consensus.
|Vandalism in progress (history)
Report vandalism and request blocks.
All about automation
More than just category move requests
|Fun stuff (history)
Latest contests, etc.
|Grease pit (history)
Technical issues, including requests to administrators
- Wiktionary:About Korean/references
- Wiktionary:Beer parlour/2010/January
- Wiktionary:Bengali transliteration
- Wiktionary:About Yiddish
- Wiktionary:Easter Competition 2010
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Zulu)
- Wiktionary:Requests for moves, mergers and splits
- Wiktionary:Votes/pl-2010-03/Including particular individuals
- Wiktionary:About Middle English
- Wiktionary:Greek templates
- Wiktionary:About Chinese/Cantonese/Taishanese
- Wiktionary:Translation requests/archive/2012-06
- Wiktionary:Votes/sy-2016-06/Tohru for deadmin
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/December 26
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/December 25
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/September 20
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/September 19
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/September 23
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/September 21
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/September 22
- Wiktionary:Foreign Word of the Day/2012/September 18
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/und
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/en
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/it
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/fr
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/es
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/ar
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/ja
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/el
- Wiktionary:Wanted entries/grc