Wiktionary:Requested entries (Greek)
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Wiktionary:Requested entries:Ancient Greek, Category:Translation requests (Greek), and Category:Greek terms needing attention
Have an entry request? Add it to the list. - But please:
- Think twice before adding long lists of words as they may be ignored.
- If possible provide context, usage, field of relevance, etc.
Please remove entries from this list once they have been written (i.e. the link is “live”, shown in blue, and has a section for the correct language)
There are a few things you can do to help:
- Add glosses or brief definitions.
- Add the part of speech, preferably using a standardized template.
- If you know what a word means, consider creating the entry yourself instead of using this request page.
- Please indicate the gender(s) .
- If you see inflected forms (plurals, past tenses, superlatives, etc) indicate the base form (singular, infinitive, absolute, etc) of the requested term and the type of inflection used in the request.
- For words which are listed here only in their romanized form, please add the correct form in Greek script.
- Don’t delete words just because you don’t know them — it may be that they are used only in certain contexts or are archaic or obsolete.
- Don’t simply replace words with what you believe is the correct form. The form here may be rare or regional. Instead add the standard form and comment that the requested form seems to be an error in your experience.
Α, α, Β, β, Γ, γ, Δ, δ
- Γκαέτα (Gkaéta, “Gaeta”)
Ε, ε, Ζ, ζ, Η, η, Θ, θ
- Ελευθέριος (Elefthérios, male given name)
- εξέλιξη f (exélixi, “evolution”)
- επάρκεια f (epárkeia)
- επαρκής (eparkís, “sufficient”)
- ζηζή (zizí)
ενστασις> ένστασις (énstasis) > ένσταση (énstasi)
Ι, ι, Κ, κ, Λ, λ, Μ, μ
- κολόνια (kolónia, “cologne”) --Anatoli T. (обсудить/вклад) 05:57, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- μουσακάς (mousakás, “moussaka”) —Μετάknowledgediscuss/deeds 04:50, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
Ν, ν, Ξ, ξ, Ο, ο, Π, π
- παρέλαση (parélasi, “parade”) --Anatoli T. (обсудить/вклад) 05:56, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- προδίδω (prodído, “to betray”)
Ρ, ρ, Σ, σ, Τ, τ, Υ, υ
- σανατόριο (sanatório, “sanatorium”) --Anatoli T. (обсудить/вклад) 05:59, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- σάρκα f (sárka, “flesh”)