Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Making active and effective; bringing into a state of activity.
- (physics) The process of making a radioisotope by bombarding a stable element with neutrons or protons.
- (biochemistry) The process by which molecules are made able to react.
- (marketing) The promotion of a brand through an event or campaign.
- activation analysis
- activation energy
- activation record
- CH activation
- health activation
- neutron activation analysis
process through which molecules are made able to react
activation f (plural activations)