Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or relating to the class Amphibia.
- Capable of operating on both land and water amphibious.
- (obsolete) Having two natures.
of or relating to the class Amphibia
amphibian (plural amphibians)
- An animal of the Amphibia; any four-legged vertebrate that does not have amniotic eggs, living both on land and in water.
- A vehicle which can operate on land and water. See Wikipedia article on "Amphibious aircraft"
- Labyrinthodontia (extinct)
- Lepospondyli (extinct)