Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: blue-green
- (colour) A bluish green colour.
- blue green:
- (politics) An ecocapitalist; a person concerned with ecocapitalism.
- A blue-green alga.
- 2012, Caspar Henderson, The Book of Barely Imagined Beings, page 287:
- Blue-greens were the principal primary producers throughout the Proterozoic eon from 2.5 billion to 543 million years ago.
- Alternative form of
- (blues) blue; Alice blue, aqua, aquamarine, azure, baby blue, beryl, bice, bice blue, blue green, blue violet, blueberry, cadet blue, Cambridge blue, cerulean, cobalt blue, Copenhagen blue, cornflower, cornflower blue, cyan, dark blue, Dodger blue, duck-egg blue, eggshell blue, electric-blue, gentian blue, ice blue, lapis lazuli, light blue, lovat, mazarine, midnight blue, navy, Nile blue, Oxford blue, peacock blue, petrol blue, powder blue, Prussian blue, robin's-egg blue, royal blue, sapphire, saxe blue, slate blue, sky blue, teal, turquoise, ultramarine, Wedgwood blue, zaffre (Category: en:Blues)