Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A sudden and unexpected or fantastic motion; a caper (from same etymology, see below); a gambol; a prank, a trick.
- A fantastical thing or work; a caprice.
- A type of landscape painting that places particular works of architecture in an unusual setting.
- A piece of music, usually fairly free in form and of a lively character.
piece of music
capriccio m (plural capricci)
- → French: caprice (see there for further descendants)
- → Spanish: capricho (see there for further descendants)