Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
capriccio (plural capriccios)
- A sudden and unexpected or fantastic motion; a caper (from same etymology, see below); a gambol; a prank, a trick.
- A fantastical thing or work; a caprice.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Shakespeare to this entry?)
- A type of landscape painting that places particular works of architecture in an unusual setting.
- A piece of music, usually fairly free in form and of a lively character.
piece of music
- Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition, 1989
capriccio m (plural capricci)
- (tantrum) bizza