Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
croma f (plural crome)
- (music) quaver (British), eighth note (US)
- third-person singular present of cromare
- second-person singular imperative of cromare
- third-person singular present indicative of cromar
- second-person singular imperative of cromar
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of cromar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of cromar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of cromar.