Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
demonstration (plural demonstrations)
- The act of demonstrating; showing or explaining something.
- An event at which something will be demonstrated.
- I have to give a demonstration to the class tomorrow, and I'm ill-prepared.
- A public display of group opinion.
- A show of military force.
- A mathematical proof.
public display of opinion
show of military force
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked