Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Dipper
dipper (plural dippers)
- Any of various small passerine birds of the genus Cinclus that live near fast-flowing streams and feed along the bottom.
- A cup-shaped vessel with a long handle, for dipping out liquids.
- (slang) A pickpocket.
- Any snack food intended to be dipped in sauce.
- chicken dippers
- (pickpocket): see Wikisaurus:pickpocket
- birds of the genus Cinclus
- white-throated dipper or European dipper, Cinclus cinclus
- brown dipper, Cinclus pallasii
- American dipper, Cinclus mexicanus
- white-capped dipper, Cinclus leucocephalus
- rufous-throated dipper, Cinclus schulzii
- cup-shaped vessel with a handle