Jump to navigation Jump to search
dumbass (plural dumbasses)
- (US, vulgar, slang) A stupid or foolish person.
- The dumbass walked off with my car keys and left me hers.
- See also Thesaurus:fool
stupid or foolish person
- (US, vulgar, slang) Stupid, foolish.
- That dumbass driver ruined my car!
- 2015, Jason Reynolds, Brendan Kiely, All American Boys, Simon and Schuster (→ISBN)
- I zipped my coat up to the neck, worried now that going to the march was more dumbass than I'd thought. It got closer—the only frigging thing in the road!—and I realized I was shaking. I couldn't move.