Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: eat-out
Audio (AU) (file)
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see eat, out.
- (intransitive) To dine at a restaurant or such public place.
- To celebrate their anniversary, the couple ate out by the bay.
- Jacky wanted Korean barbecue, but his mom didn't want to eat out.
- (transitive) To erode or encroach upon by gradually consuming.
- (transitive, slang, vulgar) To perform cunnilingus or anilingus on.
- The lesbian couple ate each other out. see also Thesaurus:oral sex
- (transitive, slang) To reprimand severely.
- He will eat me out if he hears I ate his girlfriend out.
- (to dine at a restaurant): go out to eat
dine at a restaurant