Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: el‧e‧men‧ta‧ry
- Relating to the basic, essential or fundamental part of something.
- Relating to an elementary school.
- (physics) Relating to a subatomic particle.
- (archaic) Sublunary; not celestial; belonging to the sublunary sphere, to which the four classical elements (earth, air, fire and water) were confined; composed of or pertaining to these four elements.
Terms derived from elementary
relating to the basic, essential or fundamental part of something
relating to an elementary school
relating to a subatomic particle