- (UK, US) Lua error in Module:IPA/tracking at line 58: attempt to index global 'tracking' (a nil value)
Audio (US) (file)
- A sport involving the performance of sequences of movements requiring physical strength, flexibility, and kinesthetic awareness.
- Gymnastics was a significant part of the physical education curriculum.
- Complex intellectual or artistic exercises or feats of physical agility.
- His mental gymnastics are legendary.
complex intellectual or artistic exercise
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.