Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
A variant of hagberry
- Any of several small shrubs or trees of the genus Celtis, of North America, having small fruit.
- Prunus padus, a cherry tree, of Eurasia.
- The purple-black fruit of such plants.
- (uncountable) The soft wood of such plants.
- (Prunus padus): hagberry
terms derived from hackberry
shrub of the genus Celtis
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.