Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Ibe
- (demonstrative adverb) there, in that place
- Me kredas ke ilu pozis lo ibe. ― I think he put it there.
- ita (“that (person)”)
- ito (“that (thing)”)
- iti (“that (plural)”)
- pro ito (“therefore”)
- lore (“then”)
- tala (“such kind of”)
- tale (“thus”)
- tanta (“so much”)
- (Banawá) A strip of something.
- 2007. The UCLA Phonetics Lab Archive. Los Angeles, CA: UCLA Department of Linguistics.
- Alternative form of (see there for more information)