Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Jamamadí lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Jamamadí adjectives: Jamamadí terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Jamamadí adverbs: Jamamadí terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Jamamadí morphemes: Jamamadí word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Jamamadí multiword terms: Jamamadí lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Jamamadí nouns: Jamamadí terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Jamamadí numerals: Jamamadí terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Jamamadí proper nouns: Jamamadí nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Jamamadí verbs: Jamamadí terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Jamamadí lemmas"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.