Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fijian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fijian adjectives: Fijian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Fijian adverbs: Fijian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Fijian conjunctions: Fijian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fijian interjections: Fijian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Fijian multiword terms: Fijian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Fijian nouns: Fijian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fijian numerals: Fijian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Fijian phrases: Fijian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Fijian prepositions: Fijian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fijian pronouns: Fijian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fijian verbs: Fijian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Fijian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- Fijian interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- Fijian multiword terms (0 c, 46 e)
- Fijian verbs (2 c, 55 e)
Pages in category "Fijian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 411 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)