Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fijian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fijian adjectives: Fijian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Fijian adverbs: Fijian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Fijian conjunctions: Fijian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fijian interjections: Fijian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Fijian nouns: Fijian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fijian numerals: Fijian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Fijian prepositions: Fijian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fijian pronouns: Fijian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fijian proper nouns: Fijian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Fijian verbs: Fijian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Fijian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Fijian interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Fijian verbs (2 c, 47 e)
Pages in category "Fijian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 275 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- tini ka ciwa
- tini ka dua
- tini ka lima
- tini ka ono
- tini ka rua
- tini ka tolu
- tini ka va
- tini ka vitu
- tini ka walu
- tolusagavulu ka ciwa
- tolusagavulu ka dua
- tolusagavulu ka lima
- tolusagavulu ka ono
- tolusagavulu ka rua
- tolusagavulu ka tolu