|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fijian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fijian adjectives: Fijian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Fijian adverbs: Fijian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Fijian conjunctions: Fijian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fijian interjections: Fijian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Fijian nouns: Fijian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fijian numerals: Fijian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Fijian prepositions: Fijian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fijian pronouns: Fijian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fijian verbs: Fijian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Fijian lemmas"
The following 171 pages are in this category, out of 171 total.