Audio (US) (file)
- Security from damage, loss, or penalty.
- (law) An obligation or duty upon an individual to incur the losses of another.
- Repayment; compensation for loss or injury.
- (law) The right of an injured party to shift the loss onto the party responsible for the loss.
- (insurance) A principle of insurance which provides that when a loss occurs, the insured should be restored to the approximate financial condition occupied before the loss occurred, no better, no worse.
obligation or duty
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked