Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: kakák
- (older brother): aa, abang, akang, engkoh, kakak laki-laki, kakanda, kakang, kangmas, kokoh, mas, uda ; see also Thesaurus:abang
Combination from etymology 1 and 2.
- In formal or common situations kakak may be used to address older brothers or older sisters (see etymology 3). But, in area with Malay as native language, kakak is only used to address older sisters (see etymology 1).
- sister (older woman or girl having the same parents)
- (rare) sibling (older person who shares same parents)
- (rare) brother (older male sibling)
- term of address for a female acquaintance who is a bit older