Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A mechanical device that connects things.
- A linkage in my car's transmission is broken so I can't shift out of first gear.
- A connection or relation between things or ideas.
- (genetics) The property of genes of being inherited together.
- (linguistics) A set of definitely related languages for which no proto-language can be derived, typically a group of languages within a family that have formed a sprachbund.
- (mechanical device that connects things):
- (connection or relation between things or ideas): association, bond, connection, link, relationship
- (in genetics):
- (in linguistics):
Terms derived from linkage
connection or relation between things or ideas — see link
- Joe Miller (24 January 2018), “Davos jargon: A crime against the English language?”, in BBC News, BBC