Jump to navigation Jump to search
ooh (with as many 'o's as needed to express the length of the utterance)
- An expression of surprise.
- An expression of awe.
- A sound made to imitate a ghost.
- An expression of affection.
- An expression of pain.
- An expression of interest or anticipation.
- Ooh, that looks delicious!
- An expression of excitement or enthusiastic interest.
- Ooh, I love that book!
ooh (plural oohs)
- An exclamation of ooh.
- 2013, Tom Turpin, Modern Custom Guns: Walnut, Steel, and Uncommon Artistry, 2nd edition, Iola, Wis.: Gun Digest Books, →ISBN, page 47:
- The most underrated component in building a custom gun is the metalsmithing. Stock work immediately attracts attention. Fancy checkering patterns, meticulously executed, are sure to elicit oohs and ahhs.
- To exclaim ooh.